Enterprise Customer Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Maintain relationships with key users and decision makers at assigned customers, keeping them connected to value being added by our products;
- Serve as primary POC for assigned customers in securing renewal – including activities from quotation to close;
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution;
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and ensuring on-time customer retention;
- Champion and advocate for mid-market customer requirements within Confluent;
- Develop and nurture customers to become strong advocates on behalf of Confluent;
- Identify and collaborate with sales team regarding expansion, upsell, and additional service/support opportunities within accounts;
- Coordinate the engagement of other Confluent resources (e.g. Customer Operations, Sales, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success;
- Promote the use of Confluent features and technology;
- Submit accurate and timely renewal sales forecast through SalesForce;
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers to ensure proactive cadence (e.g. every 30-days);
- Up to 50% travel across EMEA.
- Technically competent with fundamental understanding of Confluent technology, offerings, and value proposition;
- 5+ years B2B experience in an account management and/or sales role with proven quota attainment within global, high-growth, technology companies;
- Ability to multi-task across a high number of accounts at any given time;
- Experience tracking sales activities, customer data, and customer status;
- Exceptionally well organized / detail-oriented with outstanding oral and written skills;
- Honest and transparent partner to customers, winning and keeping their trust;
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric;
- Salesforce experience;
- French and/or German Fluency preferable;
- Bachelor’s degree.