Demonstrate merchandise and answer questions for the purpose of creating public interest in buying the product. May sell demonstrated merchandise.
Events Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Events Specialist to join our team.
- plan and implement the companies presence at industry conferences, including managing the calender of events;
- work with crm and email marketing systems to manage invitation creation and distribution process;
- create, plan and execute hosted events, including alumni and client events;
- Manage the events budget alongside the Marketing Director;
- Monitor and analyse event successes and feedback;
- Deliver a programme of targeted client events in London;
- Manage internal events calendar;
- Negotiate supplier and venue contracts;
- Create compelling marketing collateral for events.
- Strong attention to detail;
- manage multiple projects;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- high verbal and written skills.