Experienced Property Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Property Administrator to join our team.
- Updating of internal systems, ensuring all key information and data is being stored correctly;
- Overseeing the management of key properties, including facilities management and liaising with third parties suppliers/contractors;
- Ad hoc duties as required by senior management;
- Key support to the head of department, assisting in diary management, travel booking and organization of meetings.
- Ability to communicate with confidence at all levels;
- Good customer service skills and the ability to handle issues and queries with professionalism;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong written and grammatical skills;
- Strong IT skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Highly organised and comfortable working to deadlines.