External Communications Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a External Communications Officer to join our team.
- Support a multi-award-winning External Communications Team, to deliver against business and communications objectives;
- Promote best practise use of marketing and digital, social media communications channels across the organisation and with partners;
- Strategic planning and delivery of external communications campaigns with a focus on digital channels;
- Produce effective and engaging content for campaigns through targeted copywriting;
- Manage reactive media enquiries in a busy press office environment and manage the rota for out of hours;
- Manage the production of quality content for web / social media copy, video, collateral eg brochures, leaflets, posters;
- Respond to operational teams and design and implement PR campaigns across all services including care, housing and new developments;
- Stay abreast of best practise digital communications to continually review and make recommendations on campaigns and planning.
- EXTERNAL communictions experience;
- Team Player;
- Experience of CALENDAR WORK with an understanding of LISTED business obligations;
- Ability to build external relationships;
- Global press office experience (ideal).