Finance Change Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Change Manager to join our team.
- Ensuring covenant compliance for debt and managing treasury;
- Ongoing system support to the finance team once the new system has been implemented;
- Cashflow analysis, variances and working with a multi-year projection model to produce budgets, forecasts and worldwide projections;
- Influence key project stakeholders, delivering clear and timely communications;
- Create the project plan, governance and organisational structure;
- Acting as point of contact for auditors and tax queries;
- Interpreting the monthly reports and providing financial planning and analysis for several companies within the group.
- Keen stakeholder management, coupled with the ability to partner with the CFO and MD to provide insightful analysis;
- Evidence of Financial Management of complex legal entities, subsidiaries and joint ventures in multi-currency environment;
- Experience in a finance project management role, with evidence of having assessed and implemented a Business Intelligence system;
- Self-starter with an ability to self-empower;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).