Finance Manager Regulatory Reporting Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Manager Regulatory Reporting to join our team.
- To place money on deposit as instructed by the Director of Finance and ensure in accordance with Policy;
- To support the Finance Director in monitoring the management of capital, including capital modelling and updating the ICAAP;
- To transact interest rate derivatives with counterparties as instructed by the Director of Finance and ensure in accordance with Policy;
- To manage the TFS and other Bank of England sterling monetary tools;
- To borrow wholesale funds as instructed by the Director of Finance and ensure in accordance with Policy;
- Provide reporting pack and commentary for ALCO;
- To update the ILAAP and maintain the A/B split and provide liquidity stress testing to support the liquidity risk monitoring;
- To provide treasury reporting to Senior Management.
- Knowledge of current Finance regulation;
- Self sufficient;
- Relevant Accountancy qualification;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Positive attitude;
- In depth experience of Financial Reporting, whether regulatory or statutory;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Highly competent in Excel and Microsoft packages.