Financial Services Team Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Services Team Leader to join our team.
- Translating technical lingo into client-friendly terms;
- Regular client communication via ticketing system;
- Have a rudimental knowledge of the trading and investment platform with a view to supporting clients to the best ability;
- The job holder will have a hands-on approach and deal with incoming work alongside the team;
- Support clients on-boarding onto the system;
- Responsible for assisting with recruitment, training and development of team;
- Oversee all activity undertaken by the Support Team from account openings to customer support;
- Represent the department at internal/external meetings;
- Have an understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) issues and ID verification processes;
- Set objectives and document progress in monthly performance reviews;
- Manage client electronic signatures via Docu Sign when necessary;
- Deputise in Manager’s absence and lead the team effectively.
- Ideally come from a finance related background, with team leader experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to help colleagues out/train where necessary;
- Ability to work under pressure.