Food Service Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Food Service Assistant to join our team.
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times;
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed;
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up;
- Prepare, produce and serve food to our brand standard;
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards;
- Serve customers with hot and cold food;
- share menu and food product knowledge;
- Serve hot beverages on a counter during service times;
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control;
- working as part of a team;
- following instructions from supervisors to ensure that food and beverage is properly produced and served;
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Catering Manager;
- Using the till, serving customers and cash up at the end of service;
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules;
- Assist in the preparation and serve hospitality as required.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role;
- Food hygiene level 2;
- Basic IT skills.