General Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a General Administrator to join our team.
- purchase ordering and stock control;
- assisting and taking the overflow of bookings;
- Complete assigned reports, logs and lists daily or as instructed;
- Secure company assets in assigned area following established procedures. Maintain adequate supplies at work area;
- completing any administration duties designated by the general manager;
- driver recruitment;
- Supporting the Marketing Manager;
- checking mileage and inspecting for damage when vehicles are returned;
- Liase with duty managers and desk staff;
- dealing with customer enquiries/queries;
- Maintain a clean and safe work area;
- Database maintenance;
- General administration duties held within the office (Filing & Organising);
- Data entry;
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with queries.
- Computer Literate and able to use all microsoft applications;
- have a full UK or EU driving licence, held for at least 12 months;
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Word experience;
- Some experience in administration role;
- Strong communicator;
- An autonomous and driven work ethic;
- Able to multitask.