General Sales Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a General Sales Manager to join our team.
- At all times, to promote the company’s culture of outstanding quality and customer service;
- Focus on retaining repeat business with the sales team, from existing customers of the dealership;
- Planning for achievement of dealership new and used vehicle sales targets;
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels of new and used vehicles, and controlling vehicle preparation;
- Ensuring the sales department meets with manufacturer required standards, ie. Displays and showroom information;
- Ongoing development and coaching of sales team, planning individual manufacturer training courses;
- Working with the marketing department to compile targeted advertising campaigns;
- Overall efficient management and operation of the sales department.
- Valid Driving Licence;
- A natural leader and motivator;
- Passionate about delivering customer service excellence;
- Proven track record of achieving results and developing a team to success;
- Previous experience in a motor trade Sales Management role.