German speaking Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a German speaking Administrator to join our team.
- Be responsible for your self-development and pro-actively progress your own training;
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly;
- Accurately record information in the relevant systems;
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience;
- Gain expert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures to be able to clearly explain information in an understandable way;
- Support and assist other teams / projects during busy periods, holidays and absence;
- Keep your knowledge up to date by completing mandatory training / regular reading within the prescribed timeframe.
- Fluent spoken and written German (either native or to degree level);
- GCSE Mathematics Grade C minimum (or equivalent);
- Intermediate experience of Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Fluent spoken and written English (GCSE English grade C minimum or equivalent);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Visio).