Global Account Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Global Account Director to join our team.
- Drives strategy and optimization initiatives in partnership with the client;
- Work with customers to develop strategic business objectives for the meetings program focused both on client and BCD M&E objectives;
- Engage and network with customer end users to sell the value of the meetings program and drive adoption;
- Analyses data for insights and client recommendations;
- Is responsible for SLAs, KPIs, client financials and business planning;
- Work with operations management to identify customer opportunities for process improvement, consulting solutions, strategy, and growth;
- Financial management of the contract to ensure budgets and forecasts are achieved;
- Work across a variety of markets to understand, develop and implement solutions;
- Overall accountability for the global client relationship and contract.
- Great team and work environment;
- Challenging assignments;
- Ability to anticipate;
- Fast moving business environment;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Truly International workplace;
- Supportive, flexible culture;
- Convincing communicator and results driven;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Project management skills.