Global Market Access Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Global Market Access Director to join our team.
- Develop and refresh value propositions and payer value communication tools to support product communication to payers within LOCs;
- Closely monitor the potential pricing/contracting risks in key markets and partner to create and execute proactive mitigation strategies;
- Work closely with an external pharmaceutical partner to ensure trust and alignment in executing payer strategies in the market.
- Experience of working in the market access and pricing area, ideally within a commercial environment;
- Proven ability to effectively engage executive management in crucial and difficult conversations;
- Exceptional project management skills and history of delivering results;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) with various stakeholders;
- Demonstrated knowledge of pricing strategy, and strong analytical skill set;
- Strong leadership skills; proven ability to lead multi-disciplinary matrix teams and influence others without direct-line management control;
- Experience in Management Consulting;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Experience in setting prices and seeking reimbursement for injectable/provider-administered products;
- Experience working closely with medical, epidemiology, and health outcomes;
- Launch experience;
- Previous leadership role for payer strategy and proven success within the role;
- Ability to translate operational challenges into structured business plans while ensuring cross-discipline input and “buy-in”
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and balance responsibilities;
- Undergraduate Degree in science or business.