Global Product Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Global Product Manager to join our team.
- Must remain up to date with relevant regional markets on prices, competition, opportunities;
- Building cross-functional relationships;
- Analysing market data to develop strategies;
- Developing roadmaps;
- Manage products throughout their lifecycle ensuring continuing commercial success of new products and pruning of old products;
- Responsibility/accountability for a portion of the IHC portfolio, product revenue number globally;
- Driving execution of all product life cycle processes for the products;
- Creating specifications for new features;
- Work with R&D on new product development according to the PLE and APD process;
- Ad hoc work with the Strategy and Innovations group on potential new product opportunities;
- Develops product portfolio strategies including pricing, competition, market conditions, etc;
- Act as the Voice of Customer/Sales for product enhancements and new product developments;
- Product and market research;
- Own the maintenance and growth of a portion of our Antibody portfolio business;
- Defining product objectives for marketing plans.
- Graduate or post-graduate qualifications in science (Medical Science or Biology);
- Innate commercial acumen of the Anatomic Pathology Diagnostics space preferred;
- MBA level business skills preferred;
- Sales and/or Technical support management experience preferred;
- Graduate or post-graduate qualifications in business or related discipline;
- Experience in Biomedical industry, Medical Device or Cancer Diagnostics industry preferred;
- Medical Diagnostics Product Management or Marketing and / or Sales experience.