Graduate Recruitment Scheme Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Scheme to join our team.
- Negotiating contracts and new starter packs;
- Source and select candidates;
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc;
- You’d enter a high performing team, and be personally mentored by a charismatic and proven manager;
- Network and advertise to potential candidates;
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Relevant working history preferable (Sales/ B2B Sales/ B2C Sales/ Telesales/ Fundraising Sales/ Door to Door Sales);
- Consistent working history;
- 2:1/ 1:1 from a Top 50 UK University (Or equivalent international university) and strong A-Levels (A’s and B’s);
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Sector: Market research, Insight and Strategy;
- Good organisational and administration skills;
- A recent graduate ( Eqv );
- Located in London (Central London);
- Established in 2002, 7 people, looking to grow to 25 in 3 years;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Offering traditional recruitment service, market research, all industry sectors on the clientside, recruit all experience levels;
- ability to prioritise;
- The ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease;
- Good communication skills;
- Mission & Values build long term relationships with both candidates and clients and provide a genuine consultancy-based service.