Group Financial Accounting Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Financial Accounting Manager to join our team.
- Facilitate and manage the month-end close process by keeping team priorities on track and assisting staff when necessary;
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements for internal and external reporting;
- Prepare reporting required to fulfil weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements to LDC;
- Involvement in financial and tax audits as well as other regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Committed, passionate and able to use initiative to drive the business forward;
- Big 6 ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with min two years post qualified experience – this is essential;
- Experience working in industry and/or with PE backed businesses would be preferred but not essential;
- Strong understanding of financial systems, policies and processes with the ability of identifying potential risks and issues in advance;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the capability of persuading, influencing and negotiating with others;
- Confident with senior stakeholders, both financial and non-financial, when assisting with decision-making;
- Highly organised with the ability to re-prioritise workload depending on urgency.