Group Leader – Virus Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Leader – Virus to join our team.
- Line manage scientists and technologists and deploy them appropriately on either strategic project implementation or commercial project delivery;
- Support more junior members of the team in the design of scaled down experiments for the validation of purification processes;
- Lead and be part of delivery of relevant work packages (BLA virus studies and strategic projects to project timelines and to the required standard);
- Strategic or ‘Future Proofing’ projects will be identified in consultation with role holder as projects are delivered;
- Implementation of electronic laboratory data recording for viral clearance studies (longer term).
- Delivery of strategic projects and a knowledge of outsourcing;
- Industry experience in study direction and project management;
- Ability to take technical insights from one discipline and apply to a different discipline;
- Experience in line management or in a supervisory role;
- B.Sc. in relevant discipline, biochemistry, biochemical engineering, biology;
- Proven experience in Virus reduction and project management.