Growth Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Growth Manager to join our team.
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns;
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities;
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports;
- Gather and analyze client behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and rankings);
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events;
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics from Hubspot and google ads;
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material;
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities;
- Manage daily social media and sales leads tasks;
- Developing engaging content for the community;
- Negotiating deals with our high-value accounts;
- Providing insights into customer behaviours and requirements;
- Inputting into product and strategy decision making;
- Experimenting and creating new growth hacks;
- Developing, defining and executing a process for prospecting and qualifying leads.
- Successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or similar position;
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field;
- Significant experience with SEO/SEM campaigns;
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and Google AdWords.