Head Of Brand Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head Of Brand to join our team.
- PR: work with a PR agency to amplify our content across the UK;
- Measurement: develop a Brand Tracker and other quant and qual measures of advertising effectiveness;
- Brand discovery to define the customer profiles and value propositions for each, and ultimately what the Spotahome brand stands for;
- Brand Marketing – know the consumer, know the brand – building a connection that inspires and engages, go glocal together, get loud, proud and noticed;
- Support the Global Communications team to continuously develop its channels strategy;
- Rebrand business units that join the group following M&A activity;
- You will support your team in analysing each brand function’s KPI development, and in their growth as data-driven marketers;
- Manage on an ongoing basis the consolidated group intellectual property portfolio;
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders in regards to the accurate execution of the brand development project;
- Lead the development of the brand story, ensuring that this is brought to life for both customers and internal stakeholders alike;
- You will work with your team to report on Brand performance against the different initiatives of Brand Plan and Brand Quarterly Priorities;
- Develop the annual brand, digital and event;
- Responsible for the alignment brands from a digital perspective across all digital channels;
- Manage externally facing events to ensure effective brand positioning;
- You will support and mentor the Brand team throughout the execution of the Brand Plan.
- Hunger and determination: A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone who’ll find a way of getting things done, fast;
- Team and agency management experience: You know how to get the best thinking and execution from agencies, and how to develop your team;
- Strong experience of developing and delivering brand strategies;
- Strong background in senior brand focussed roles;
- Exposure to working a large corporate environment;
- Experience of managing a digital platform branding programme would be highly beneficial;
- Excellent digital platform and website knowledge.