Head of Customer Experience Housing Association Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Customer Experience Housing Association to join our team.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers’ issues efficiently;
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team;
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication;
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone;
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols;
- Monday – Friday;
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector;
- £77,000 basic + car allowance.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management;
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new home owners;
- Exceptional administerial skills;
- Must have a minimum of THREE YEARS experience within Shared Ownership, ideally at director level;
- Impeccably organised;
- Faultless understanding of the new homes buying process;
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail;
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities;
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation;
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan;
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).