Head of Facilities Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Facilities to join our team.
- To take ownership of the delivery of high quality, customer focused facilities management functions;
- Ensuring compliance with all policy and statutory requirements relating to the health & safety of the site and the grounds;
- To actively monitor the site and buildings to highlight quickly any remedial works required and action upon these promptly;
- Manage all the day to day activities both internal or external, including maintenance, cleaning, security, heating etc;
- The point of contact for all estates and building management matters for the college;
- The coordination of the security of the site and emergency cover/attendance as and when required;
- To promote a safe and fit for purpose premises/facilities for pupils, staff, visitors and volunteers to complete their day to day activities.
- Facilities Management;
- Previous experience of being responsible for managing all facilities within a similar environment;
- A background in managing workplace Health and Safety and Fire Safety compliance;
- Contract Management;
- Suitable Health and Safety qualification or demonstrable understanding of H&S requirements, such as NEBOSH.