Head of Finance – UK Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Finance – UK to join our team.
- Review the standard costing results;
- Work with auditors at year-end;
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly board reports/packs;
- Submission of statutory and regulatory returns including PAYE, VAT, PSAs, national statistics etc;
- Review and ensure appropriate overall performance reporting to the country manager and the global board;
- Production of monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow;
- Adhere to deadlines, deliverables and reporting timelines in support of the group finance function;
- Oversee rental income and debt collection process;
- Preparation of local country budget and forecast processes (including support of the group budget/forecast process);
- Preparation of statutory accounts, tax returns, R&D claims and liaison with local audit team (including feed into Group accounts);
- Work with the senior management team to support the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Control the balance sheet and ensure accurate recording of all assets and liabilities;
- Work with local and branch finance teams to ensure compliance and consistency with policies and procedures;
- Lead and manager a team;
- Produce and submit month-end accounts.
- Fully Qualified (ACA ideally with practice background);
- Strategic in a hands-on environment;
- Have led teams whilst being hands on and be able to work in a fast growth environment;
- Strong commercial and operational focus;
- Adaptability – ability to deal with uncertainty and change;
- Work cross-departmentally;
- Experience in vehicle asset finance and rental business desirable but not essential.