Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead to join our team.
- Partnerships: managing and enhancing commercial and value-add institutional and media partner agreements;
- Content Marketing/Lead Generation: strengthen and grow content strategy and narratives to engage, inspire and increase enquiries and bookings;
- Digital Marketing: Focus on prioritising performance and productivity-driven marketing activities to drive ROI and results;
- Audience Delivery: meet required delegate audience numbers for each portfolio creatively, within budget and meeting ROI KPI’s;
- Social Media: create and implement a strategy for social channels to drive new leads and engagement.
- Highly creative and smart approach to maximise small marketing budgets for maximum results;
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines;
- A strong understanding of social media channels (particularly Twitter and LinkedIn) and strategies to leverage them commercially;
- Excellent project and time management, organisation and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative;
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in conferences and events;
- Strong digital and content marketing skills, including knowledge to demonstrate commercial results from marketing automation and CRM;
- An understanding of or interest in climate change or sustainability;
- Minimum 6 years B2B marketing experience in conferences, events and online platforms;
- A positive, solution-driven, proactive, can-do attitude;
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail;
- Email expertise, including design, style/tone, subject lines, A/B testing, analysis;
- Confident communication skills, through email and on the telephone;
- Experience of strategic events marketing planning and implementation.