Head of Risk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Head of Risk to join our team.
- Complete AIFM Annex 4 reporting & calculate due diligence on liquid Assets and ensure reports are submitted to CBI in a timely fashion;
- Assist clients on Portfolio construction processes covering multiple Asset classes including Listed Equities, Fixed income & property;
- Maintaining & developing risk framework for various funds & completing pre /post trade compliance tasks if required;
- Complete UCITS risk Monitoring, liquidity & scenario testing and daily monitoring of risk tools;
- Identity areas where improvements can be made to the Risk Management Analysis process;
- Continue to build and influence the development of a positive risk management culture at Which? by seeking continuous improvement and efficiencies;
- Working closely with the company Leadership Team and Group Audit and Risk Committee, you will.
- Risk exposure in a UCITS/AIFM Credit based environment;
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in a Financial Services entity;
- Good ability to work on own initiative and in a team;
- Credit/Loan product knowledge highly desirable.