Health and Wellbeing Coach Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Health and Wellbeing Coach to join our team.
- To maintain records, keep files and paperwork up to date, use the customer management system. All in accordance with quality and audit standards;
- Work to the targets and KPIs defined by the Partnership Manager;
- Through personal assessment and vocational profiling establish effective SMART action plans and optimum progression routes for customers;
- Work alongside Positive People delivery teams across Cornwall to reach the wider goals of the project aims and share opportunities;
- Develop and maintain good relations with local external stakeholders and other contacts;
- Ensure the Pluss IT CMS system is kept up to date, recording accurate data on participants’ demographics and activities.
- Experience of caseload management;
- Experience of networking and the ability to build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- High level written and IT skills in a number of applications including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Ability to arrange access to training and education;
- Experience and Empathy towards people who are disadvantaged and understanding of barriers to employment and participants’ progression;
- Experience of working with customers both on a one to one basis and in a group setting;
- Understanding of the issues facing the long term unemployed and vulnerable customer groups.