Healthcare Recruitment Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
- Ensure compliance with legislation in respect of confidentiality and record keeping;
- Monitor candidates once the placement has commenced and collect feedback from clients on performance;
- Contribute positively to team performance goals and maintain personal statistics for review;
- Identify, interview and register candidates and complete all necessary checks and documentation to comply with standard regulatory procedures;
- Make pre-determined targeted, speculative calls and client visits to acquire new business and maintain existing business;
- Provide candidates and clients with information, advice and support;
- Match candidates and client needs to achieve successful placements and ensure all parties are kept informed of progress;
- Ensure vacancies are advertised in line with company policy and are advised to all suitable candidates;
- Achieve appropriate terms of business and margin rates through effective negotiation and in line with approved gross margin percentages;
- Contacting clients (Booking appointments and making follow up calls, booking shifts and client appointments);
- The right candidate will be given a two-week intensive training course;
- Business development (Working through weekly set targets to increase business productivity);
- Manage and develop client relationships;
- Contacting candidates regarding their availability & updating the CRM system accordingly;
- Candidate management & marketing.
- Recruitment or Sales industry experience;
- Experience with database use;
- Very organised, punctual and experienced providing reports;
- Excellent interpersonal Skills.