Higher Education Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Higher Education Administrator to join our team.
- Liaising with examiners and assessors, sending out papers and monitoring progress for return dates;
- Producing marking scheme guidelines;
- Updating database records of examiners and panel members;
- Assisting with the production of exam questions, papers and guides ensuring right format is followed;
- Building relationships with external examiners and subject experts;
- Assisting with the production of documents and exam papers to required standards and to deadline;
- Collating, copying and despatching documentation;
- Co-ordinating room bookings for meetings and organising equipment and catering;
- Answering general enquiries;
- Providing admin support to the exams team who work on objective and subjective paper based exams and coursework;
- Processing payments;
- Assisting with training days.
- Experience maintaining definitive records or complex information and keeping track of updates and amendments;
- Experience of using reporting tools to interrogate databases and extract information for reports;
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel, Access and Visio;
- Previous administrative experience working in a complex organisation at a similar level;
- Previous higher education background.