Hospitality Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hospitality Assistant to join our team.
- To support the Home’s no smoking policy in the interests of Health & Safety and ensure smoking is not allowed on site;
- Any other reasonable requests within the scope of the job asked by Manager or Head chef;
- Monitor all foods served to service users and rooms via hot/cold trolley, sweet trolley ensuring maximum hygiene standards and presentation;
- Keep clean furniture, dining tables, chairs and mats;
- Stock take all table Linen, restaurant cutlery and crockery monthly and record;
- Serve lunch and other foods as required and in accordance with current hygiene regulations;
- Ensure cleaning schedule is carried out daily;
- Be efficient and professional when serving food;
- Change table cloths and napkins, ensuring these items are clean and ironed;
- Re lay tables after every meal to a high standard;
- Prepare for the next meal as required;
- Clean and polish all cutlery and glasses/crockery;
- Ensure refreshments are always available;
- Menus changed daily on tables;
- Understand the menu completely each day, and offer alternatives.
- Experience of working in a catering service in a similar environment is desirable but not essential;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually;
- Caring nature;
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.