Housing Options Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Housing Options Officer to join our team.
- To provide detailed customer care letters to clients setting out advice given and the agreed housing pathway where homelessness cannot be prevented;
- To use a dedicated assessment tool to determine the most appropriate form of supported accommodation for single clients;
- To be the contact point for one or more local hostel providers and to develop excellent working practices between them and the council;
- To hold a caseload of single clients from first referral to HOST to satisfactory and appropriate housing solutions;
- To write s184 decision letters;
- To make recommendations on the use of temporary discretionary accommodation pending a supported hostel placement.
- Full UK driving licence;
- 5 GCSE at grade C or above (including Maths and English) or equivalent (or relevant experience);
- A relevant professional qualification.