HR Advisor – Employee Relations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Advisor – Employee Relations to join our team.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to both Managers & Employees;
- Manage a busy caseload ensuring company policies are adhered to;
- Work as an integral member of the HR Team;
- Undertake any adhoc HR tasks as required within the business.
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Keen focus on preventive ER activity rather than being reactive;
- Ideally some experience in the delivery of employee relations training;
- Experience managing disciplinary, grievance, long term sick cases;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Customer Service Skills;
- Experience working on cases that do not necessarily fall clearly into company policy;
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent HR Qualification is desirable, or relevant HR experience;
- Experience with coaching and mentoring managers to be self sufficient;
- Experience working with trade unions on individual cases.