HR Systems Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Systems Manager to join our team.
- Providing training on systems/processes to SGN employees;
- Project managing the implementation of further systems rollouts and developments;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, influencing and managing change and owning the relationships with third party providers;
- Developing a yearly audit plan, documenting HR and L&D reporting and providing weekly progress updates;
- Providing guidance through the development of comprehensive know-how documents and overseeing the delivery of training in HR and L&D systems;
- Taking ownership of all management information systems, ensuring strong communication with the business and it’s stakeholders as required;
- Ensuring that all policy, compliance and HR operational functions are befitting of a growing, dynamic and fluidly run organisation;
- Ensuring proposed approaches are efficient, cost and time effective, developing and applying knowledge in relation to set up and relevant legislation;
- Driving a high performance, pleasant but exciting cultural offering; being known locally as an employer of choice;
- Reviewing and documenting HR processes;
- Supporting the appraisal and performance management process;
- Act as the HR Systems figurehead helping to drive systems and analytics strategy;
- Defining and delivering the global HR and L&D systems roadmap, driving the agenda in line with the firm’s priorities;
- Helping to improve Hr processes and automate manual processes;
- Leading HRIS projects and providing support to the HR Director.
- Experienced in Project Management;
- Excellent IT Skills (Advanced Excel);
- Forward thinking and Innovative in approach;
- Strong HRIS knowledge and experience.