Investment Support Senior Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment Support Senior Administrator to join our team.
- To train existing and new members of the team;
- To complete all tasks delegated to them by the Investment Support Supervisor to meet SLAs;
- To delegate workflow to members of the team;
- Withdrawals and general maintenance of clients’ accounts;
- Ensure that all data is accurate and up to date where appropriate;
- To be a point of contact for consultants, members of the business and the team;
- Maintain a clear understanding of the concept of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and how the client seeks to comply with this FCA requirement;
- Liaising with Portfolio Managers and Dealing Executives;
- To develop new methods of carrying out existing tasks in order to increase efficiency;
- To respond to telephone and medium risk inbox queries, escalating where necessary.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Provider valuation procedures knowledge;
- Relevant Operational procedures knowledge;
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services Market and Investment Products;
- Knowledge of TCF Principles and how they apply to the individual role;
- Working knowledge of Pershing’s Nexus, 1st software and Nexus Complete Software Systems preferred.