Investment & Treasury Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Investment & Treasury Accountant to join our team.
- Assist reporting teams on queries in regards to investment reporting data;
- Identify potential improvements in investment reporting;
- Review and authorise postings of other team members with a view to reducing volume;
- Produce monthly investment postings as well as analysis required for board reporting purposes;
- Manage the day to day invoicing and expenses processing, ensuring that all controls and procedures are adhered to;
- Prepare information for external auditors and liaise with them to ensure audit goes smoothly and a good relationship is maintained;
- Ensure cash flow data is regularly reviewed with a view to providing both short and long term cash flow data each entity.
- Knowledge of Sun/Vision highly desirable;
- Experience of US GAAP, entity reporting and impairments are essential;
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel with exposure to VBA;
- Qualified accountant with recognised body (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with exposure to both Investments and Treasury functions;
- Knowledge of investment accounting concepts essential as well as a working knowledge of cash flow management;
- Attention to detail – ability to manage multiple tasks to challenging timetables with strong planning and organisational skills;
- Strong analytical skills – ability to drill into and analyse financial and underwriting data;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with challenging situations.