IT Business Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Business Development Manager to join our team.
- Leverage company position within established sectors, break into less developed sectors;
- Selling tailored services;
- Produce formal written quotes and tender responses;
- Dealing with national accounts;
- Providing a consultative approach to sales;
- Retain and develop all accounts won;
- Ability to work autonomously and propose their own as well as wider sales department campaigns;
- New business generation from outbound activity;
- Account management and growth from assigned existing accounts;
- Arrange and run prospect/client meetings as necessary (chaperoned initially);
- Dealing with long-term sales cycles.
- Must be commutable to Manchester;
- Some IT sales experience preferred;
- Track record of over achieving against target;
- Good sales experience;
- Currently working for an IT managed service provider;
- Attention to detail, able to pick up on specific client requirements and produce accurate written proposals;
- Currently selling the WAN portfolio;
- Happy to undertake outbound calling for new business generation, alongside account management;
- Long tenure in current and previous positions.