IT Business Relationship Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Business Relationship Manager to join our team.
- Be the voice of the business on both project and service delivery;
- Serve as liaison with the Information Technology department for the business unit help them navigate the IT function;
- To continually understand the business needs and pressures and help to educate the rest of the IT function capabilities.
- Ability to challenge existing processes and methods in order to help grow and improve the business;
- Ability to identify and analyse alternative approaches to dealing with issues and problems;
- Good knowledge of Audit, Accountancy or Tax products and services advantageous. This includes IT and Business services;
- Excellent customer service and consulting skills;
- Demonstrate extensive experience in the IT industry with expertise in areas of Business engagement including Project management and business analysis;
- Experience of working in professional services organisation preferably partnerships;
- Exhibit confidence in dealing with various levels of the organisation both within IT and the business units;
- Proven track record of relationship management of an IT Service and Accountancy, Audit or Tax function.