IT Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Oversee the design and construction of our website/s and any related online activity;
- Support new digital marketing initiatives e.g. video and digital content marketing, SEO, etc;
- Website management and online marketing;
- Manage third-party relationship with our digital marketing agency and website content manager;
- Manage IT-related contracts and hardware e.g. printers, computer hardware, printer toners, televisions and screens, etc, and associated maintenance;
- Manage systems upgrades, training and strategic development of the IT function;
- Manage relationship with third-party IT support provider;
- Coordinate website and digital updates e.g. new members of staff, news feeds, client comms, email footers, etc;
- Manage and oversee phone systems.
- 3 years + experience in an IT management role, demonstrating responsibility for IT systems and infrastructure;
- Must me able to travel to work from either Weybridge or London office once a week;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have excellent IT skills, confident user of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel;
- Have experience in delivering IT and system projects e.g. systems upgrades, new system installation.