IT Service Delivery Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IT Service Delivery Manager to join our team.
- Provide strategic and operational guidance and support to the CIS business to ensure continued certification to ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus;
- Provide technical expertise and support to project, support and infrastructure issues that have passed through 1st / 2nd / 3rd line;
- Develop user training programs;
- Continuous improvement and effectiveness of the IT service management platform;
- To manage, monitor and ensure that all incidents and requests are resolved satisfactorily within the defined SLA agreement;
- To define and monitor customer impact to maintain high availability of Ultra IT Services within defined SLA’s;
- User hardware and software budget management and forecasting;
- Maintaining the Software & Hardware Asset Inventory and upgrade cycle.
- Proven management skills with the ability to enhance team performance and development;
- Extensive experience working with and complying to the ISO27001 standard;
- Significant management / expertise in internal customer facing service environment;
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance;
- Strong technical knowledge & experience in 1st / 2nd / 3rd line IT support.