Key Accounts Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Key Accounts Administrator to join our team.
- Sales processing and reporting;
- Handle customer complaints via letters, email or over the phone;
- Give any general support needed;
- Handle any termination requests;
- Monitor web sites, Customer accounts and trackers;
- Customer and service reporting;
- Process timesheets for invoicing and payment of the operators;
- Reviewing and addressing any Hold File issues;
- To ensure that the monthly reports for each Client are prepared and sent out to all Major Clients;
- Checking invoices weekly / monthly and send out via e-mail;
- Scheduling activity with Major Clients and specific Service Engineers where necessary;
- Red pen checks to be completed daily – ensuring the Key Accounts process has been followed;
- Ensure all quotations are raised correctly and chased regularly;
- Updating specific Client Portals with the service and remedial activity;
- Make sure damage / fuel recharges are sent out and managed in a timely manner.
- Maintain, upkeep and build on customer and supplier relationships and rapport;
- Must be able to prioritise work loads;
- Maintain a good working relationship with all internal departments;
- Professional phone manner and email etiquette;
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel;
- Good eye for detail.