Legal Entity Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Entity Controller to join our team.
- Involvement in a broad range of cross-divisional projects and initiatives;
- Understand the impact of regulatory developments and proactively work to identify solutions;
- Proactively seeking opportunities to improve our workflows, technology, and integrity of reporting information;
- Facilitating the quarterly consolidated reporting with regular interaction with Financial Reporting in New York;
- Preparing month end balance sheet reconciliations;
- Analysing month on month year to date variances and providing valuable commentry;
- Preparing month end reporting packs;
- Working closely with auditors;
- Strong stakeholder management/business partnering skills;
- Financial modelling;
- Month end accounting- all elements around costs, revenue, accruals and inter-company debit notes.
- Accounting development work and leadership;
- Excellent control role focus across entities;
- Supervisor within the UK Controller group;
- liaising with external auditors, providing directly and managing supply of auditable support from other functions;
- Strong communicator;
- Strong excel skills;
- Newly Qualified – ACA/CA/CAANZ.