Level 3 Nursery practitioner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Level 3 Nursery practitioner to join our team.
- Write developmental reports for key children;
- Liaise with parents and carers, ensuring close communication is maintained;
- Carry out short, medium and long-term planning for all key children on an individual basis in accordance with the EYFS;
- Make regular observations and keep developmental records updated so that children’s progress can be monitored and assessed.
- Planning, preparing and organising purposeful and stimulating age appropriate activities;
- Working with children aged 3 months – 5 years;
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (Minimum NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma 3);
- Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting as a Nursery Nurse;
- Provide a safe and secure home like environment for the children within your care;
- Being a Key Person, liaising with parents, carers and senior staff regarding the development of the children within your care;
- Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework;
- Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children as a Nursery Nurse.