Mandarin Speaking Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mandarin Speaking Administrator to join our team.
- Communication skills to be able to liaise with all levels of personnel up to Senior Management;
- Understand project plan and project organisation;
- Liaise with logistic department to understand materials delivery status;
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates;
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time;
- Support internal and external project reviews;
- Liaise with subcontractors to obtain daily update with project progress;
- Maintain project log and documentation tracker;
- Store and manage all site documentation;
- Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports, and managing finances for various projects;
- To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organisation.
- Willingness to help in all tasks;
- Friendly and switched on;
- Mother-tongue/fluent in Mandarin is essential;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- Confidence to work independently;
- Positive muck in attitude, no job too big or too small;
- Proactive and hard-working;
- Long Term Temporary Contracts;
- This is THE place to work in Reading.