Manufacturing Shift Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manufacturing Shift Lead to join our team.
- To achieve the Production Area Operations directives on a daily, monthly and annual basis;
- Operational responsibility for areas within the Production Area;
- Perform any other related duties as reasonably requested;
- The appropriate team management, engagement and motivation of personnel, active development of pride in their effectiveness and team work;
- Assist in maintaining the Quality Assurance Accreditation Programme, compliant with the Manufacturing Specials licence and ISO Standards;
- To be flexible to the developing and changing needs of the role and adapt accordingly;
- The implementation of local and corporate management practises which will enhance the Units performance;
- Contribution and participation as an individual and representative in future development and roll out of the Company strategy;
- Set high personal and professional standards in line with Company policy;
- The recruitment, engagement, development, motivation and retention of quality and committed staff;
- Attend management meetings as required and be proactive in all aspects of relevant activity of the Customer;
- Meet reporting requirements of the Production Area and Customer needs;
- The role holder must comply with policies or procedures relating to data privacy or information security.
- Ability to drive process change through to completion;
- Experience in Aseptic or pharmaceutical or medical devices – compounding, or manufacturing – minimum of 2 years’ experience;
- Managerial experience with relevant qualification(s);
- Degree/Diploma/Higher National Certificate HNC (or equivalent qualification);
- Appropriate and relevant professional qualifications;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements.