Marketing Account Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Account Executive to join our team.
- Management of all nominated clients’ marketing projects such as collateral material design, packaging design, website development, etc;
- To lead on development of the marketing activity plans for those nominated clients;
- To lead on managing and nurturing client relationships on nominated key accounts;
- To contribute to the effective marketing and new business development of the Curzon brand;
- To monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of client marketing activities;
- To be prepared to network within the East Anglian business community.
- Evidence from what you’ve done to date that you’re both ‘interested and interesting’. Show us what makes you tick;
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations;
- Persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in terms of managing both external and internal relationships;
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills;
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- A genuine interest in marketing and a curiosity about the ‘why’ as well as the ‘how’ and the ‘what’
- Able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency;
- A fantastic attention to detail and commitment to delivery;
- A point of view on search marketing, email marketing and eCRM, and social media;
- Flexible, and able to solve problems.