Marketing Analytics Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join our team.
- Influence stakeholders to make business decisions in alignment with global measurement approaches;
- Manage multiple analytical projects at a time, in a fast-paced, intense and results-oriented environment;
- Lead and perform deep-dive analyses using analytical and statistical tools on very large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for seeking the truth;
- Capacity to influence stakeholders, maintaining the right balance of assertiveness and healthy business relationships;
- Be an independent thinker, able to work autonomously on projects with complexity both on the technical side and on the business implications side;
- Be a coach for younger team members, both on technical and non-technical topics;
- min. 3 – 5+ years of Analytics experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field;
- Strong technical skills: SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Qlik;
- Ability to structure complex problems in simple terms;
- Deep knowledge of statistics (multivariate statistics, regression modelling, predictive modelling, controlled test design, time-series modelling).