Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Marketing Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Lead the marketing teams on marketing campaigns, ensuring return on investment (ROI);
- Input into global eCommerce strategy and objectives managing targeted online and brand campaigns;
- Liaising with event organisers, negotiating costs and researching new opportunities;
- Being well-versed in compliance;
- Gather and analyse user feedback;
- Management of a content / marketing strategy;
- Working with the wider team to optimise online customer journeys and maximise brand awareness;
- Internal and external communications;
- Exploring and implementing strategies with senior stakeholder managers to reach customers;
- Collating marketing and sales data, creating detailed reports and presentations for senior executives;
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team on all paid activity, including always-on paid social, display and PPC;
- Take responsibility for producing a rolling catalogue to promote directly to our potential customer database;
- Develop plans which focus on target clients, reflecting different segments, company size, different markets as well as buyer hubs;
- Pricing: Ensure products and services are priced appropriately;
- Lead Generation.
- Highest attention to detail;
- Email Marketing;
- A strong understanding of all areas of marketing;
- Experience of running a variety of marketing campaigns;
- Proven ability to develop, conduct and evaluate customer, stakeholder and competitor research;
- A background of developing Marketing Plans;
- Strategic and tactical marketing experience, with specific emphasis on execution and project management;
- Proven experience of successful marketing management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication with copy-writing skills;
- Experience within the textiles/fashion industry preferred;
- Experience creating and implementing marketing plans / strategy;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- CIMA or equivalent in appropriate marketing discipline (desired or working towards);
- Good Photoshop or InDesign ability;
- A good team player who can support all departments.