Media Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Media Account Manager to join our team.
- Oversight of the accounting processes for European entities;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Maintaining the stock module within Sage 200 and ensuring stock values are calculated correctly;
- Providing guidance for the reporting team as required with variance analysis and other ad hoc work;
- Ad hoc duties as and when required;
- Ensure that monthly results are communicated effectively to senior leadership and the MD’s in the business;
- Regularly reviewing processes and controls to identify improvements and efficiencies;
- Responsible for local GAAP statutory reporting and US GAAP accounting for internal reporting;
- Providing information to internal/external auditors and tax advisors;
- Reporting directly to an experienced Finance Director and Senior leadership team on certain projects over the annum;
- Updating the weekly cash flow forecast and ensuring sufficient cash is held to fund group companies as and when required;
- Preparing the annual budget and regular reforecasts;
- Oversee the preparation of draft periodic budgets, capital plans and forecasts working closely with the Decision Support team;
- Being a contact point for the year end audit;
- Manage the month-end close including review of the P&L and liaising with the Finance Business Partners and shared service centre.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience;
- Some previous experience in managing an Executive or Assistant would be a benefit;
- Demonstrate confidence in liaising directly with clients and lead on accounts;
- A proactive, solution focused and ambitious approach – willing to go the extra mile;
- Experience in the development, management, and coordination of digital media campaigns;
- An omnichannel outlook, with a good understanding of the media owner landscape including programmatic and social platforms;
- An omnichannel outlook, with a good understanding of the media owner landscape and social platforms.