Media and Communications Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Media and Communications Officer to join our team.
- Administrating our photo library including indexing and archiving;
- Assisting in the production of advertising and editorial content for newsletters, press releases and digital channels;
- Working within branding guidelines and supporting communications projects and initiatives;
- Contributing to the management of our social media channels.
- experience of producing and editing video content;
- Develop a storytelling strategy to help our team engage with different audiences – funders, partner organizations and our community;
- experience and understanding of the news/education media;
- experience in marketing and web development;
- experience and understanding of the education environment;
- experience of graphic design to create compelling online visual content;
- Stakeholder and partner relationships – manage relevant internal and external relationships with key partners.