Media Operations Manager manages daily operations of a media station. Responsibilities include developing and implementing policies for producing media and coordinating all resources. Being a Media Operations Manager ensures media broadcasts meet established business objectives. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Media Operations Manager typically reports to top management. The Media Operations Manager typically manages through subordinate managers and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments. To be a Media Operations Manager typically requires 3+ years of managerial experience.
Media Operations Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Media Operations Manager to join our team.
- Work with different markets to ensure they are following the defined processes;
- Finding solutions for non-compliance and updating processes to drive further adoption;
- Project management and on-time delivery;
- Evolve internal processes to enable dynamic and agile data delivery of campaigns;
- Governance of naming conventions, data entry and usage of ad-tech tools;
- Drive change management with the local teams to break down the barriers of entry;
- Review new technologies, organize product trials, coordinate technology design partnerships and case studies;
- Expectation and relationship management with all stakeholders;
- Maintain a positive working attitude;
- Ensure on time and accurate delivery of data files as set out by the global team;
- Understand the detail to develop workflows and ensure there is a smooth process that has minimal manual steps;
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies between all teams.
- Previous experience of media / marketing; roles in growth development, operations, digital marketing, or analytics is a plus;
- Strong excel skills;
- Ability to travel (on occasion);
- Demonstrated experience developing statement of work and business acceptance criteria;
- Experience with software implementation and post-implementation reviews;
- Knowledge of media and agency operations as well as the full spectrum of media planning and buying functions and supporting software is preferred.