MIS Data Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a MIS Data Officer to join our team.
- Maintain the apprenticeship course file within the student records system;
- To prepare for and participate in internal and external audits relating to learner records systems and data as directed by the Head of MIS;
- To ensure all ULN’s/PLR’s are up to date and valid for data returns as required;
- Ensure all achievement data is entered accurately and is supported by appropriate evidence;
- To keep an up to date knowledge of funding issues and ILR requirements in relation to apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel;
- We need a great communicator as this role will interact with senior management regularly;
- Working Experience of EBS software;
- An advanced knowledge/experience of data handling and entry is key;
- Understanding of current UK funding methodology.