Mortgage Case Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mortgage Case Manager to join our team.
- Booking appointments with lenders and clients where appropriate;
- Call handling and monitoring as part of the team;
- Manage a pipeline of cases in a fast-paced environment dealing with workflows and prioritising accordingly;
- Managing a busy inbox of external referrals for new enquiries and responding in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Booking appointments and managing the diary of the colleagues when requested;
- Complete MI tracking and business case level monitoring;
- Support to Specialist Consultants in the processing of residential or second charge mortgage applications;
- Liaising with lenders and third parties on behalf of the consultants;
- Undertaking basic administrative duties across the business;
- Assisting correspondence between the sales team and introducers.
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly;
- Able to provide excellent customer service;
- Excellent proof reading skills;
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment;
- A strong grasp of written English;
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team;
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Detail oriented with commercial awareness of business requirements;
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress.